Team Manager Information
Below is various information that is important for each team attending the tournament to be familiar with. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email: email@example.com
- Check-in at the Registration Tent (Ref/Medical on Map) required at least 1-hour before the start of your first game (this is not for players)
- Check-in/Registration will be held in the large tent near the concession area
- Friday June 8th from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM and Saturday June 9th from 6:30 AM - 2:00PM
- State Assocation (USYSA/Club) roster required
- A copy must be left with tournament officials at registration and will not be returned to you. If you have guest players and or club pass players, a copy of those applicable rosters are also required.
- Wisconsin Release of Liability and Consent for Medical Treatment forms required for all players, typically we will return these forms back to you after viewing.
Guest Players and Club Pass Players
- All teams: Complete the Guest Player Form with you state soccer association if you have any guest players at the tournament. Make sure to bring copies.
- Each team is allowed FOUR guest players
- Each team is allowed club pass players
- A copy of the forms must be left with tournament officials at registration
- There will be a voluntary event admissions fee of $5 per day or $10 for the weekend per carload, at the gates starting Friday evening and running the entire weekend. The money generated is used to offer youth scholarships to area families, making soccer affordable for families of all means.
Due at Team Check-In/Registration
- State Association approved application to travel form (if traveling from outside of Wisconsin)
- Copy of USYSA team roster listing all players in the tournament with player numbers. If using guest players and/or club pass players you will need their teams' roster as well.
- Copy of USYSA team roster for all players club passing or guest players.
- Guest player form (if applicable) from your state association
- Current player passes (USYSA/US Club Soccer) for all U11-U19 players.
- Copy of WI Youth Soccer release of liability and consent for medical treatment form for each player playing in the tournament
- To expedite registration, please have paperwork and passes in alphabetical order